Thursday, May 21, 2015

The Making Of The New MPP

Our New Studio and Control Room are up and running. This has been a labor of love, and a forced march at the same time. This new room allows me to work from home in a world class environment and continue to deliver the level of quality my clients have expected for over 26 years.

 In designing this facility, I have integrated digital and classic analogue technologies giving me the best of both worlds with complete flexibility and transparency, infinitely configurable. Since the new
studio is now at my home, clients now also have the ability to enjoy my Pool Table, Full Bar, Darts, and Heated Swimming Pool.

 So keep me in mind  for Audio , VO, Writing and Directing, Original Music, Sound Design, Video Post, etc.etc.  I would love to hear from you!!!



No comments: